Wednesday 22 August 2007

where does the time go?

I don't know how it happens, but time vanishes before I get a chance to write anything here. It's 10 days since we went to Rob and Lydia's Wedding in St Agnes, Cornwall. I didn't have any holiday to use so it had to be there and back in a weekend - left work at 4.30pm, got to Plymouth at 12.30 am - nice. had an easy dive to St Ag saturday morning, mooched around with Vic, Lisa and Bex doing flower arranging and casually checked into the B&B to get ready for the main event.
That's when I discovered my suit trousers weren't there. Oh dear! This was with just under an hour before kick off. I tried the only clothes shop in the village - women's only, they suggested a sarong (no thanks) but luckily Sue bumped into the groom, who made a call to his neighbour Paul, who provided a pair that fitted exactly.
With that little hiccup dealt with the rest of the day was superb, even without getting stupidly drunk. best wedding I've been to - hurrah for Rob and Lydia!

No comments: